The Q&A Archives: regarding natural fertilizer

Question: At we have available a natural fertilzer that has 71 minerals in it , it will not burn orharm the plantws trees or grass, hay tomatoes . popatoes or anything we have tried on. This question shold go to a horticulturalist, Would he or they be interested in some free samples to try on your plants etc. It comes out of Utah and we have it in sacks or bulk , I can arrange some saplws to try , thaks for your time . Michael Ostler It is ground to 150 mesh

Answer: If you have any scientific studies of your product, including both effectiveness and safety, please forward them to me at If the product is proven safe and effective, we may contact you regarding the possibility of getting samples for schools to use in their school gardens and in experiments on plant growth.