The Q&A Archives: Chemical product

Question: Looking for Zinc Sulphate for nut trees do you sell?

Answer: Karen,

Monrovia doesn't sell chemical products or fertilizers. You might try contacting your County Extension Office for some suggestions of local sources as Zinc Sulfate is not really that common in the retail trade.

Thanks for the question. Please stop in again soon!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "sunset on summer"