The Q&A Archives: tissue culture

Question: We are searching for a company that does tissue culture. We grow carnivorous plants. Do you or do you know a company that does tissue culture?
Thank you,
Audrey sigmon
Fly-Trap Farm

Answer: Micropropagation, or tissue culture, is performed in private labs (check your local phone book), or you can contact Dr. Marihelen Glass, at North Carolina State University College of Agriculture (336) 334-7520,

Best wishes with your project.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Moss on a log"