The Q&A Archives: Catalog Request

Question: Hello!

I often spec your plant material in my plans and am currently working from a 1997 Monrovia Catalog. Clearly I'm missing all your new introductions and more. May I have a catalog dropped off or mailed to me please? I do not need a priced catalog as I do not sell plants in any way (the catalog I am currently lists pricing, but I never give that information out). My plans spec. to the landscaper or homeowner that your plants must be purchased or special ordered at one of the local retail nurseries (then the nurseries are listed). Thank you for your help.

Answer: We're really pleased you like Monrovia plants and spec them for your designs! Wish I could offer a hardcopy, but the only available catalog is online at All of the new introductions and special collections are listed online, as well as planting information and special care instructions. You can download and print the information to share with your clients. Best wishes with your designs!