The Q&A Archives: Waxleaf privet Ligustrum

Question: Hello
My name is Joann. In 2003 I purchased two waxleaf privet ligustrum.
I have taken very good care of them===Sun at least 4 hours a day and water and fertizler. In the past few months, one plant the leaves have started turning brown and working so far all the down to the middle of the plant. Now I have called the Houston Plant and Nursery and talked to Primo and Debbie =advising me to water and give it a root stimaltor called super thive about 3 drops in a gallon of water. Now, I have done this about three months and nothing seems to help.. Is there any way I can get this one exchange out for a new one at the Houston Plant and Nursery since your trademark which I have the tag came from your nursery. Or can you help me direct. Please help. I paid too much not to have some help.. Paid $140.00 plus $50 for the pot. Anxiously waiting for your reply.. Thank you Joann.