The Q&A Archives: about your jasmine

Question: you have this plant.. its a jasmine well i need to know which dealer near me has this plant... i hate to go running up my phone bill or gas in my car just to find which one has it for certain. i would appreciate if you could tell me.
my zip is 71953 theres places in broken bow, oklahoma and fort smith arkansas which are the nearest to me.. i hope this helps.
Item #: 4662
Collections: Tropical Garden Collection
Jasminum x stephanense

Answer: Candi,

Unfortunately we at the Q&A service don't have information on which plants are sold at the many retailers who carry Monrovia plants. Due to the seasonal nature of Monrovia's plants and limited quantities on many varieties, each garden center will offer a different array of plants. Not all plants are available in all regions at all times. Your best bet is to contact a local retailer and see if they can get the plants you are interested in.

You probably are already aware of the following web site which will give you a list of local retailers that carry Monrovia plants, but I mention it in case it makes the search a little less tedious for you.