The Q&A Archives: "White Chocolate" Crepe Myrtle

Question: Pensacola Landscaping & Lawn Care, Inc. - I am a landscape designer/estimator and am working on a landscape bid for a large upscale retail/residential complex to be constructed in Navarre, FL. Landscape plans specify 31

Answer: Steven,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up! Unfortunately we at the Q&A service don't have information on which plants are sold at the many retailers who carry Monrovia plants. Due to the seasonal nature of Monrovia's plants and limited quantities on many varieties, each garden center will offer a different array of plants. Not all plants are available in all regions at all times. Your best bet is to contact a local retailer and see if they can get the plants you are interested in.