The Q&A Archives: Thornless Smooth Roses

Question: I looking for someone that sells your thornless smooth roses. I called 15 from the list in my zip code and no one had any. Is there someone you can suggest that will have your roses so I can buy them. I'm wanting 3 Smooth Melody, 2 Smooth Lady, and 1 Smooth Velvet. Please help me!! I live in Visalia, California. I would really appreciate any help with my request.
Take Care,
Nancy M. Hamar

Answer: We at the Q & A forum don't have information on the availability of specific plants. Typically, roses are shipped bare-root for sale in February and March so it's possible the nurseries in your area were simply waiting for their shipments. I can only suggest you contact them again. I hope they have the thornless roses you're looking for!