The Q&A Archives: planting near pine trees

Question: we have only been in texas a few weeks. we moved from Ft. Smith AR. I would like to know what kind of plants do will in the area. i have several pine trees along my fence line. i like plants such as bachlor buttons, grandpa breads, angle trumpets. thank for all your help.

Answer: Geraldine,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Your question is really many questions in one as there are annuals, perennials, grasses, groundcovers, shrubs, etc. In order to provide a more thorough answer than can be put in this small space, I will refer you to the following Internet sites. They will provide a wealth of information for you.