The Q&A Archives: Sizes of finished stock

Question: I am with a large landscape architectural firm and specifying plant sizes( height, width and container size) is an important component of our contract documents. Is that information available on your web site?

Answer: The National Gardening Association answers the public's gardening questions for Monrovia, but we do not have access to that type of information. The wholesaler's catalog that we have listing all of their plants shows only the container size, not the plant size. I suggest you contact them directly. There should be a sales rep in your area who could answer your questions. I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Monrovia, 18331 E. Foothill Boulevard, PO Box 1385, Azusa, CA 91702-1385 1-888-999-9321, 626-334-3126 (Fax)