The Q&A Archives: Where can I buy Loropetalum Suzanne in the Dallas area?

Question: I downloaded a list of retailers but no one seems to have them. Are they really available? Where can I get some?

Answer: Marla,

You did the right thing in searching through the online list of retailers in your area. Unfortunately we at the Q&A service don't have information on which plants are sold at the many retailers who carry Monrovia plants. Due to the seasonal nature of Monrovia's plants and limited quantities on many varieties, each garden center will offer a different array of plants. Not all plants are available in all regions at all times. If the plant you are looking for is not available, the garden center may be able to recommend a substitute plant appropriate for your unique garden conditions.

Sorry we could not be more helpful this time. Thanks for the question. Please stop in again soon!