The Q&A Archives: Help me find out what kinda of tree or bush I have.

Question: I am trying to find out what type of plant I have. I want to order more of them. It is green with yellow spots on the leaves. It has larger than average leaves and is bushy. Please Help Me. and Thank You and may God Bless You!!

Answer: Based on your description, I'll take a guess and say you might possibly have a variegated form of Aucuba japonica. If you type aucuba into the search form at the Monrovia web site, it will bring up some photos.!OpenPage

Or, you could take a photo or two of your plant and/or a foliage sample and consult with your local professional nursery staff for a more definite identification.

Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery, and its products are sold by independent retailers. So to purchase more you would need to visit a retailer. There is a zip code based dealer locator at the Monrovia web site to help with contact information.

I hope this helps!