The Q&A Archives: Cupressus sempervirens 'Glauca'

Question: What sizes are you producing the 15 gallon Cupressus sempervirens 'Glauca'.

thanks for your time

Richard McCreedy
WLB Group

Answer: The National Gardening Association answers the public's gardening questions for Monrovia, but we do not have details on specific plant sizes, other than container sizes. You can ask a local nursery to check with their sales rep. Go to Monrovia?s website and click on Buying Our Plants and then input your zipcode. It will provide you with a list of retailers in your area. Alternatively, if you are in the landscaping industry, Monrovia has a liaison to help you with plant selection and information. You might want to contact them directly for the name of that person in your area. Monrovia, 18331 E. Foothill Boulevard, PO Box 1385, Azusa, CA 91702-1385 1-888-999-9321, 626-334-3126 (Fax). I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific.