The Q&A Archives: website

Question: I e-mailed you a while ago about market gardening. You gave me a web address to look at, but when I enter it into the address bar, it says I don't have the proper credentials. The web address is What do I do to access this, or do you have any other information on market gardening?

Answer: You are correct that url does not work and to be honest it looks a bit scrambled. Unfortunately, I have no way to go back and check what was sent out from this end.

ATTRA offers a lot of helpful information about market gardening, perhaps you will find something useful there.

If there is something more specific, you might want to work with your local county extension to make sure your planning is in line with local market conditions. Or, you are welcome to ask here and we will try to help, of course.

I apologize for the confusion.