The Q&A Archives: Could you send me a cataloge of all the products that you offer?

Question: I would like to design my own excite garden, useing the very best plants and flowers that no one have ever seen before here where I live. I am also trying to open my own garden for wedding's, Anniversary's and other special occasion. So if you could send me a cataloge I would appricate it.

Answer: Thank you for asking. Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery and does not sell retail by mail order or catalog. The plant descriptions are available on the web site as a reference and your local nurseries should be able to help you determine if the plants you are interested in would be suitable to your planting site. You may find the dealer locator helpful.

Your local county extension may also be a helpful resource. Best of luck with your exciting project, I am sure your garden will be lovely!