The Q&A Archives: Toxic Berries

Question: Is the berry of the Nandina Domestica toxic?

Answer: Nandina berries are considered mildly toxic to pets and to humans. You would have to consume a large number of the berries for them to make you sick. Since they are not considered edible I would not encourage anyone to eat them.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."