Question: Two of my mint julep juniper pompons are turning brown and are dying. What is wrong? Can I do anything to stop this to spreading to the other pompons? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Answer: Unfortunately, based on your description I am not able to tell you specifically what is wrong with your junipers. This might be a case of a pest or disease problem, or it might be over or underwatering or a poorly drained site, it might be physical damage to the branches, or it might be something else entirely. I would strongly suggest you work with your retailer (especially if these are new plants or under warranty) and/or county extension to determine what is happening and based on knowing that, determine how to proceed. If it is something that requires a chemical control, your county extension will have the most up to date information on what to use and how/when is best to use it.