The Q&A Archives: Help finding a product

Question: I would like to know where I can find the green plastic stretchy tape that is used on your vining plants to tie them to stakes or trellis. I have asked several places and now one seems to know where I can purchase some. I do not like the wire twisty ties and really like that plastic stretchy tape that is on many of the plants I have purchased with your name on them. Thanks

Answer: I purchase the vinyl tape at Home Depot (in the garden section). You can probably find it at Lowe's, Ace Hardware, some well-stocked nurseries and Wal-Mart. Best wishes with your garden!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Sempervivum Henry Carrevon"