The Q&A Archives: plants

Question: i have a plant in my garden and i am not sure what plant it is it is quite leafy and im not sure if it is a flowering plant as it has no buds , please can you help me to identify this plant thanks very much. p.s if you can identify this plant could you send me a picture of it so i can compare it to my plant thanks

Answer: Unfortunately, I am not able to identify your plant for you based on the information in your description. I would suggest you take a photo or a freshly cut leaf sample (enclose it in a plastic bag and keep it cool so it stays fresh) and work with your local nursery or garden center staff to identify it. Or, perhaps a gardening friend or neighbor would recognize it. I'm sorry I can't be more specific for you.