The Q&A Archives: Daub's Frosted Status

Question: I have several daub's frosted and have been looking to acquire 50-60 (5 gal) since late last summer. I have ordered these plants 3-4 months ago and now am being told there is a problem since some stock is diseased and others have only grown to 2 gal size. My application is to cover a large bank thereby keeping weeds at bay once the plants have matured. I believe Monrovia has the patent on this plant. Can you set the record straight...I would like to either keep looking to azquire them or maybe you have an alternative. The requirements are evergreen, full sun, quick growing, low and wide spreading growth pattern, zoned for Northern New Jersey...6-7 Thanks Lisa Fanelli
I can be reached by phone 973-701-0513 or email ...I would need up to 70 plants and since I have been working on this since last summer I am somewhat frustrated....Many Thanks!!!