The Q&A Archives: Transporting house plants

Question: I have a 10 ft. orange tree as a house plant and am relocating to Richmond, VA. Who do I call to have my plants transported?

Answer: If you are using a professional moving company, they may take the tree along with your furniture. If you are moving yourself, you may be able to fit it into your moving truck. Otherwise, you might try contacting local moving and freught forwarding companies, local nurseries, and your local county extension and ask for a recommendation. Best of luck with the move!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Moss on a log"