The Q&A Archives: Need to purchase 3 Fruitland Silverberry Shrubs Locally

Question: I need to purchase 3 more fruitland silverberry shrubs, and I can't find a local nursery that has them this season. I am in zip code 11713. Can I order them to be sent to a local nursery? Thanks

Answer: Thank you for asking. Unfortunately, Monrovia does not sell retail, by mail order or web site. Please work with your local retailer or garden designer to obtain the plants you need. There is a zip code based dealer locator at the Monrovia web site to help with contact information, in case you want to check a bit further from home.

Since these are independent retailers, there is no way I can check for you to see which store(s) might have it in stock on hand, you would need to contact them directly. Best of luck with your search.