The Q&A Archives: Cover photograph for magazine

Question: Sorry, this is not really a gardening question, but I couldn't find any media contacts on your website. I hope you will forward my request to the proper person ASAP.

My name is Mary Ellen Smith and I'm the editor of Ornamentals & Edibles magazine, which is published in Kankakee, IL. (You can check us out at We are featuring clematis in our next issue and are in a bit of a bind over a photograph for the cover. I'm wondering if you could help us.

I saw the garden shot of Clematis integrifolia `Caerulea`on your website and would love to use that. We would need it in high resolution (300 dpi at 8 x 11 inches). And, in order to give our designer time to lay out the cover, we would need it by early next week.

We will, of course, be happy to credit you as our source if you are able to help.

Thank you so much,
Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Smith
Ornamentals & Edibles
Phone: 815.937.3395
Fax: 815.929.5413