Question: I bought your plant(small), transfered to a clay pot with good potting soil. The plants leaves turn light green, then yellow with small brown spots on the edge.I keep watered(not city water)to keep moist.I followed the label directions. Please tell what to do as I DO NOT want to lose this beauty. Should I Plant in the ground?

Answer: Carol,

Grecian pattern plant can be grown in a pot if the pot is quite large. Like any plant it is happier in the ground and easier to grow. Make sure it is not getting too much sun and try to keep the soil evenly moist. Those symptoms sound like a soil moisture extreme did some damage to the roots or perhaps too much sun. If you can get things back to its liking it should pull out of it and start producing new foliage.