The Q&A Archives: New Zealand flax or phormia

Question: I am trying to find a local nursery that carries New Zealand flax or phormia sp. Can you refer me to someone or an internet supplier that sells to landscapers? Thanks!

Answer: Karen,

Unfortunately we at the Q&A service don't have information on which plants are sold at the many retailers who carry Monrovia plants. Due to the seasonal nature of Monrovia's plants and limited quantities on many varieties, each garden center will offer a different array of plants. Not all plants are available in all regions at all times. Your best bet is to contact a local retailer and see if they can get the plants you are interested in.

Check out the following web site. It has a box for you to enter your zip code and will then give you a list of local retailers that carry Monrovia plants: