The Q&A Archives: plant availability

Question: I am looking for either the green tower boxwood or emeral fountain canadian hemlock. I can't seem to find them anywhere locally. Do you know where I can get these? Can I order them from your company?

Answer: Thank you for asking. Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery and does not sell retail by mail order or internet. You would need to check directly with your local retailers and see if they have them in stock or expect to have them. Each nursery is an independent store and will have its own selection of plants, the selection on hand tends to change quickly as well. You may find that the selection is better in the spring since these are generally recommended for spring rather than fall planting. There is a zip code based dealer locator at the web site to help with contact information.

Best of luck with your search.