The Q&A Archives: Ingrid Bergman red roses

Question: I relocated from WA and I am trying to locate your red Ingrid Bergman roses. I am in the Scottsdale area, but I have had no luck. Can you either ship me directly, or advise me.

Answer: Monrovia is a wholesale grower, so sells only to nurseries, not to individual customers. The National Gardening Association answers gardening questions for Monrovia, but we do not have access to their retailer information. You can go to Monrovia?s website and click on Buying Our Plants and then input your zipcode. It will provide you with a list of retailers in your area. You can ask one to special order for you. Bare-root rose planting season in our low desert area is December-January, so nurseries typically carry more rose stock at that time. Good luck!