The Q&A Archives: African Iris - Dietes vegata

Question: Hi
We are a landscape architecture company from Hamburg, Germany and are working on a project in Mallorca, Spain and want to plant larger amounts of African Iris (Fortnight Lilies). We are having a hard time to get them here in Europe. Do you ship them overseas? What size containers do you have and how much are they? Can you estimate shipping costs from the US to Spain?
I would appreciate if you could help us and send us the information as soon as possible.

Thank you very much in advance
Moritz Moellers

Answer: Monrovia is a wholesale nursery and sells only to retailers in the U.S. I cannot locate the plants for you in Spain (perhaps the climate isn't right for them) so I can only suggest that you try ordering on the web or through catalogs and have them shipped to your project. Wish I could be more helpful, but best wishes with your landscape!

Today's site banner is by clintbrown and is called "Dicentra"