The Q&A Archives: Evergreen, everblooming white ground cover

Question: I would like to grow a ground cover on the bottom ledge of a terraced bank. There is rosemary on the terrace, above where I need to plant.
I would like to plant something evergreen, and either everblooming or repeat blooming, and I would like the foilage to be dark green, and the bloom white. I have considered white Meidiland, however, I am not certain there would be enough sun.

Many thanks! Sharon

Any thoughts on the rose, or any other rose, or plant?

Answer: If rosemary is growing on the terrace above, there is probably enough sunlight to grow creeping lantana (available with white flowers), creeping phlox (Phlox subulata), or periwinkle (Vinca minor). If the area is partly shady, you might consider Pachysandra or Confederate Jasmine (Trachelospermum jasminoides) for the site. Best wishes with your new groundcover!