The Q&A Archives: Landscape Design Software

Question: As a professional landscape designer for TRUGREEN ChemLawn Co., I am in search of a good Landscape Design software package with ability to show before/after photos (design imaging), incorporate plant lists, easy to use, including hardscape and softscape designs. Can you please make recommendations and/or suggestions? Greatly appreciated.
Rick Sprague
Landscape Designer, Sales Account Manager

Answer: Thank you for asking. This service is intended to assist homeowners with their home gardening questions. As such we are not really prepared with this type of detailed software request. I would suggest you work through your corporate and landscape trade group and professional associations to see what your peers are using and get input from them to help with your purchase. Best of luck with your design practice!