The Q&A Archives: blooming time

Question: Hello,
um, I am doing a schol project and i was wondering if you could tell me when the blooming time is for the following plants:
*Angel bush
*Delaware valley white Azalea
*Petite pink Oleaner
*Dwarf heavenly bamboo
I would extremely appreciate your assistance on this, because I have been looking throught various sites and could not find anything....

Answer: The "Delaware Valley White" azalea blooms in spring and is considered a midseason azalea, the heavenly bamboo (Nandina domestica) blooms in late spring to early summer, the Oleander nerium variety "Petite Pink" would bloom from early summer through mid to late fall -- depending on the local climate it might bloom longer than that. Unfortunately, I am not sure what plant you are calling an angel bush. If you have a botanical name and check your spelling carefully you should be able to google it. Or, use the Q&A form to ask another question. Good luck with your project.