The Q&A Archives: Monrovia Gardens

Question: Several years ago I saw a book, I remembered that it may have said Monrovia Gardens on the front cover. It was a lovely photo of a very formal gardens on the cover. I picked it up to buy, got distracted and forgot to pick it up! Worst of all, I was on vacation in an other state and could never confirm if this was the 'Monrovia Gardens' perhaps associated with your organization. Can you please tell me if it is not you, perhaps you know what the name might be of these gardens if it may be a similar name. Thank you! Liz

Answer: What you saw may be local to wherever you were vactioning. I'm not aware of a Monrovia Garden in southern California. I wonder if you would have better luck doing a search on for the book? Or doing a websearch using the terms?

Hope you find what you're looking for!