The Q&A Archives: Which retailer has ordered???

Question: I am looking for a retailer in the Orlando/tampa area who ordered the April Remembered Camellia. We are in the need of 8 bushes--I spoke with Lukas Nursery this AM and they wasnted to put me on a

Answer: Jennifer,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

Unfortunately we at the Q&A service don't have information on which plants are sold at the many retailers who carry Monrovia plants. Due to the seasonal nature of Monrovia's plants and limited quantities on many varieties, each garden center will offer a different array of plants. Not all plants are available in all regions at all times. Your best bet is to contact a local retailer and see if they can get the plants you are interested in. If one retailer can't help perhaps another one can. Check out the following web site. It has a box for you to enter your zip code and will then give you a list of local retailers that carry Monrovia plants:

Thanks for the question. Best wishes for a wonderful gardening year in 2007. Please stop in again soon!