The Q&A Archives: Do they get that big? and if they do, can they be transplanted?

Question: 17' Ilex Nellie - Holly; 53' Kalmia Latifolia - Mountain Laurel; 24' Roseum Elegans-Hyubrid Rhododendron.

Thank you.

PS: Do you have a general catalog? If so, how can I get one?

Answer: According to the Monrovia on-line plant listing, the Nellie R. Stevens holly grows 15 to 20 feet tall and 10 feet wide; Rhododendron x 'Roseum Elegans' grows to between 6 to 8 feet high and wide and the Kalmia latifolia matures to varying sizes depending on the specific cultivar.

Thank you for asking but Monrovia is a wholesale only nursery and does not sell retail by catalog or internet so there is no catalog to send you. You can access the searchable online plant listings with descriptions at the Monrovia web site.

You may also want to check with your local area retailers that carry Monrovia products for more information about specific plants and to see which ones they might have in stock. To locate retailers, there is a listing searchable by zip code.

I hope this answers your question.