The Q&A Archives: Need hlep first time

Question: What kind of annuals I can plant that require less maintenance?
I have 2 sago palms and they are turning yellow what to do?
I have bahia grass and some brown spots what to do and what do I need to do to the lawn now, weed & feed or fertilizer?
How to plant roses?

Answer: Ruthia,

Annuals in general require maintenance in planting, and then pulling out a few months later to plant annuals for the next season. There is not a lot of difference between various annuals in this regard.

A sago will turn yellow when soil is cool and poorly drained (soggy) but generally green back up later. The only other suggestion I can provide is to take a photo of the plant symptoms to your County Extension Office to see if they see any other possible causes.

Now is the time to fertilize the bahia by applying 7 pounds of 15-5-10 or a similar blend per 1000 square feet.

The following web site tells how to plant a rose:

We are able to provide the most detailed replies when you submit questions one at a time. Thanks and please stop in again soon!