The Q&A Archives: what do i use under above ground pool when installing it for first time?

Question: what should i use to install above ground pool land fil soil or sand,and will that even out the area where i am putting it

Answer: Judy,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

I'm sorry but we at the Gardening Q&A service are able to answer plant related questions but are not qualified to help with pool construction type questions. I suggest you visit with a professional in your local Home Depot or with a representative from the company that sells the above ground pools for the best assistance with this type of question.