The Q&A Archives: general

Question: Hi, I am a garden club member since summer-fall 2006. As a member I never receive any newsletter of offers and coupons.

I contacted the Home Depot customer cervices via phone 1-800-430-3376 and 1-800-553-31 a number of times (more then 10), but no one could help me. Every time I get a suggestion to register again, but it doesn?t fix the problem. Hope you could help me with this issue.

As a member of Garden Club I don't receive any newsletters, promotions or coupons, wich you have been sending out regularly. Please correct this by adding my e mail to your distribution list. Also, I would like to get those coupons that have been sent already: one for Bulbs "buy 1 get 1 free" and another one for Shrubs "buy 1 get 1 free"

My e-mail is

Thank you