The Q&A Archives: Ground Cover

Question: Hello.

Can you please help us?

We are looking for Ground Cover that is drought resistant. What do you recommend and do you sell it at the HD? If it looks good that would be a bonus.

Answer: Michael,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

The following web site gives many great ideas for groundcovers for south Florida:

You'll need to contact a local Home Depot garden center for what they carry as we at the Q&A don't have access to the seasonal stock across the country.

I also suggest calling your local County Extension Office for other groundcover ideas for your area.