The Q&A Archives: HD Garden Club Tee Shirt

Question: I was wondering how I can get a Garden Club tee shirt. I work at the Home Depot in the Garden Center, and would really like to be able to advertise for the Garden Club by wearing one of your tee shirts. Thank you.

Answer: Elisabeth,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

We at the Q&A service do not have information on the Garden Club or T-Shirts. Sorry. If you are still interested in pursuing the T-Shirt please submit another question to the web site and we can forward it on up the line to see if the folks at Home Depot have an answer to your question.