The Q&A Archives: Insect killer for gardenia

Question: I was just reading to some of FAQ'S. I bought an insect killer spray is call MAX GARDEN & LANDSCAPE INSECT KILLER, brand is ORTHO use on Veggies, fruits, flowers and shrubs. Can I use this on Gardenia? I'm in TX and sometime the weather get really hot ouside (108F) so I move my gardenia in side and when the weather is cool and little cloudy I move it outside to get some sunlight and fresh air is that ok?

Answer: Cindy,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

You can use it on Gardenia if the label says shrubs. Just wait a few days before bringing the plant in the house to be extra safe.

Today's site banner is by Lestv and is called "Butterfly on Spider Lily"