The Q&A Archives: digger bees

Question: I just moved into a townhouse that appears to have a nest or more of digger bees under my kitchen window. I need to get rid of them inexpensively. I am allergic and do not wish to get stung. Is there any suggestions you may have?
Thank You, Valerie

Answer: Based on my experience, if you are allergic it would probably be best if you called in a professional pest control company to handle the bees problem for you. I do not know a risk free way to get rid of them.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"