The Q&A Archives: What to do with rosemary?

Question: At Christmas, I purchased two lovely rosemary plants that were shaped beautifully into a Christmas tree shape. I potted them and set them on my front steps where they have remained until now. During the winter the steps get full sun pretty much all day. Now, trees near the front of the house have grown their leaves back and the steps get sun from about 10 AM to 2 PM. I am not considered a

Answer: Suanne,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Move the plants gradually over a couple of weeks to a full sun location. Then plant them in full sun in a soil that drains very well. Prune out the dead areas prior to planting.

Today's site banner is by clintbrown and is called "Dicentra"