The Q&A Archives: geranium care

Question: i have several geraniums but my pink and my white ones dont seem to gow as well as the rest one of my pink one died. I water them every other day i fertilize them be monthly with miracol grow i just dont know what else to do.
They are grown in a little house border garden in partial shad. What can i do for them;by the way i had the same issue with some pink imaptients

Answer: Florinda,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Water to keep the soil just moist and allow it to dry out a bit between waterings or they'll rot. Fertilize monthly as you have been doing. Give them as much light as you can without exposing them to afternoon sun especially when the summer heats up.