The Q&A Archives: New home, new yard

Question: I just moved into a new home and there are multiple gardens around it. I have no idea what these plants are or how to take care of them. I know there are 3 rose bushes, but they look close to dead, and I want to know if they can be revived and moved. The other plants, I'm just looking for a way to identify them. Any suggestions?

Answer: Jey,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I suggest you contact your local County Extension Office and see about bringing in some plant samples for identification. Their contact info is:

678 South Cobb Drive Suite 200
Marietta, GA 30060-3105
Phone: 770-528-4070