The Q&A Archives: oleander disease

Question: my oleander shrub keeps getting white stuff all over the branches i assumed it was disease so i got the fungicide spray which does not keep it away its killing my shrubs what do you suggest

Answer: Tina,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I can't make a positive identification based on that description. I suggest you take some samples from the plants to your County Extension Office to see if they can identify them from a sample and then recommend a course of action. Their contact info is:

St. Lucie County Extension, 8400 Picos Road Suite 101, Fort Pierce, FL 34945-3045
Phone: (772) 462-1660