The Q&A Archives: Brears Breech

Question: I have a Bear's Breech . I put it outside in the sun and it started wrinkling up within 30 minutes.I took inside and it came back quickly.Now it is starting to wrinkle up again.I do not know where toplace this plant for it to thrive. Can you help? I live in Macon Ga. Hot summers. Thank you, Cecil

Answer: Cecil,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Bear's Breech prefers to be in a very bright shady location in a hot southern summer. A little morning sun is okay. Summer is a tough time for it to be suddenly exposed to the sun.