The Q&A Archives: Nothing really flourishes

Question: My grapevines did wonderful last year, no fruit just great leaves, this year they are just dry vines?
My roses are in full bloom BUT they are blooming with curled burnt looking petals.
My apple trees are starting to give fruit, but one s healthy and the Jongold has all its leaves curled up and dry with 9 baby apples.
My perennials are not flourishing and look limp. I did what the garden center said but I am very discouraged! Even basil plants won't grow good.
The cost is killing me and I am not happy.
Thank you

Answer: Without including what type of care the plants have received (sun exposure, watering, fertilizing), what type (e.g., hybrid rose, heritage rose, type of perennials, etc.) how old they are, and so on, it's difficult to provide a useful answer. Please send another email to the Q&A site with these details, with one plant type per question so we can have the appropriate expert address it. One topic per question is also how the database works for searching by others. Hopefully, we will then be able to address your concerns.