The Q&A Archives: need info on a type of rose.

Question: I purchased 2 small rose's that had no info on them except a tag that had Party rose on it. One is bright yellow the other is deep red. small tight blooms. very pretty. look delicate.Not sure if there container rose's, or climbers. Would appreciate any info you could give me. (love this site by the way) Thanks Connie...

Answer: Connie,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I'm not sure which rose you have as that label is not a variety that I am familiar with or that is in our database. There is a rose called Garden Party, but just "party" may refer to someone's unofficial name for a group of roses, especially since the two you described has different colored blooms.

The following web site has info on the rose Garden Party: