The Q&A Archives: Wilty shrub

Question: I have a shrub that I transferred to another part of my landsaping along with another one that is the samr type of shrub. The first one I planted seems to be doing great, but the second one seems to be wilty. I water and feed the same amount, but it still looks the same.
Could you help me? I can't remember the name of the shrub, it's a golden color and grows to be tall if you let it. Help!

Answer: Some plants can be more stressed than others after a move. I suspect that's what has happened; even though both shrubs are the same, they are reacting a little differently. The wilty shrub should recover in a few short weeks. In the meantime, continue to give both shrubs the great care you're giving them and they should both be fine.

Enjoy your garden!