The Q&A Archives: want to find product called roller rock

Question: i saw a product called roller rock want ot have infon it

Answer: This is a sealer product applied with a roller made by Daitch Coatings. If your local store does not carry it, it is available from on-line suppliers such as where it can searched by typing in Roller Rock in the Home Improvement section. The listing includes detailed product information. (The corporate web site for Daitch Coatings is currently not available.)

Good luck with your search!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."